Create a Whatsapp group

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
hey people,

I was thinking maybe we can create a whatsapp group for WPcentral Fans from Jordan. where we can quickly communicate the new things about WP8 and Nokia.

maybe we can quickly tell each other when GDR2 comes out :D

if you think this is an interesting idea, message me your number, ill add you to the group. :D

Taymur

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
From what I know, it has a limitation to the max. number of people in the group, besides the last time I joined a group, I had crazy amounts of messages during my office hours, end result 'I quit the group'. Come on, we are in different time zones, so while its daytime for you and you send a holler saying something that surely deserves attention, some members might be trying to catch some sleep.
Just my 2c.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
From what I know, it has a limitation to the max. number of people in the group, besides the last time I joined a group, I had crazy amounts of messages during my office hours, end result 'I quit the group'. Come on, we are in different time zones, so while its daytime for you and you send a holler saying something that surely deserves attention, some members might be trying to catch some sleep.
Just my 2c.
That reminds me of when I used BlackBerry. I was in a BBM group that was international. I didn't leave the group until I left the BB platform. I did turn off the notifications and set my status as "busy". The trouble was I'd set it to busy and forget to change it to available. I had a friend not in the group send me BBM saying, "You're always busy!" I ended up just disabling the notification but never changing my status to anything but available.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
That reminds me of when I used BlackBerry. I was in a BBM group that was international. I didn't leave the group until I left the BB platform. I did turn off the notifications and set my status as "busy". The trouble was I'd set it to busy and forget to change it to available. I had a friend not in the group send me BBM saying, "You're always busy!" I ended up just disabling the notification but never changing my status to anything but available.

Reminds me of a crazy whatsapp text I had some time back
-Someone's status says available, message them and they'll never chat back
-Someone's been sleeping for 5 days, he is probably dead!
-Someone is driving for 3 days, he is probably reached some different country?
-Someone's status is "Happy" since 2 months, he's in paradise!
-Someone just sent back the same text I sent them, wants to play table tennis with me!?
-Someone is always busy, I don't know what are they doing on whatsapp!

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Reminds me of a crazy whatsapp text I had some time back
-Someone's status says available, message them and they'll never chat back
-Someone's been sleeping for 5 days, he is probably dead!
-Someone is driving for 3 days, he is probably reached some different country?
-Someone's status is "Happy" since 2 months, he's in paradise!
-Someone just sent back the same text I sent them, wants to play table tennis with me!?
-Someone is always busy, I don't know what are they doing on whatsapp!

that's very funny

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
that's very funny

I get that kinds of text once in a while.
Some lame soul added my boss to a revolutionary political party whatsapp group, my boss came running to me and asked me how can he get out of the group because he got 150+ messages in 30 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon