Official NFL Thread - 2013

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
89 is retired but the legend lives on!

What I always loved about Ditka was that the man always seemed like a guy who just WORKED. He squeezed every bit of talent he could as both a player and a coach to get the most he could out of himself. That is why blue collar sports fans love the dude.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Even though my Giants are eliminated, always nice to see when Dallas gets their *** kicked. They're a .500 team, have been a .500 team for the last 10+ years. While Romo has actually playing good this year, that defense has been as helpful as using gasoline to stop a grease fire...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Cowboys losing always put a smile on my face.

...and Jerry Jones saying how everyone's job is safe, the arrow is pointing up, and all is well, nothing to see here.

Then, day 2 after the Cowboys have been eliminated from play-off contention, he fires everyone from Garrett to the water boy.

Bad team, great theater....

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I really liked Ditka's little speech when they retired his jersey. He seemed really pumped at the end like he wanted to play! I remember when I created my player in Madden, I had the #89. Guess that will have to change :p

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have seen the ugly, and the Dolphins are it. 99 days until opening day so I can suffer even more with another marine species.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have seen the ugly, and the Dolphins are it. 99 days until opening day so I can suffer even more with another marine species.

Not as ugly as Browns. They're just mailing it in at this point, but what's the point? Browns haven't done anything good in their previous drafts, so why should I think their upcoming draft picks will be any better? Why should I think Mike Lombardi learned how to be a GM? He wasn't any good the first time around.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The Packers lost today

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

But with the Bears losing, it doesn't matter! Oh the relief!!

claymad.gif

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Not as ugly as Browns. They're just mailing it in at this point, but what's the point? Browns haven't done anything good in their previous drafts, so why should I think their upcoming draft picks will be any better? Why should I think Mike Lombardi learned how to be a GM? He wasn't any good the first time around.

The Browns weren't fighting for a playoff spot. Besides, it could be worse, Matt Millen could be your GM.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I watched the game yesterday and in defense of the club, they need a QB, and more importantly, a home run threat at RB. Campbell is OK, but a back up. The team isn't built to come from behind just yet. And that defense,gets worn down so by the 4th quarter, they cannot stop a soul.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3