Official NFL Thread - 2013

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Seahawks defense in the 2nd half looks real tight. If the 49ers can't break through it, the game will go to the Seahawks.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Seattle SEEMS like they should be winning. But they are just not.

Maybe they should truly think about tackling that silly little QB for the 49ers?? Just maybe?

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, that's the beauty of the NFL. You can make all the predictions you want. That's why they go out and play the game. Kudos to both teams. Broncos are my second favorite team, so I'm pulling for them to win. And I'm happy to see Pete Carroll proving his style of coaching works in the pros. Always felt he got a raw deal here in NE.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Well, that's the beauty of the NFL. You can make all the predictions you want. That's why they go out and play the game. Kudos to both teams. Broncos are my second favorite team, so I'm pulling for them to win. And I'm happy to see Pete Carroll proving his style of coaching works in the pros. Always felt he got a raw deal here in NE.
I'm rooting for Seattle only because I have a friend who lives in Seattle.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

THANK-YOU!! I am always shocked the way people rag on him for his time there. They were competitive. I never doubted he could be a great NFL coach.

I have always wondered how long he can stay in one place with the pros. I feel after 4 or 5 years his style may get a little old. But I had zero doubt he would be succesful wherever he ended up.

Of course, that dude that replaced him has done okay up in New England. Pretty fair......

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am pulling for Peyton just to shut up his critics. Can you imagine another 400-yard effort like todays in the SuperBowl against that Defense?

Let's see.... 2 weeks until the game....

So, don't the pre-game shows start this Thursday sometime?? :grincry:

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I am pulling for Peyton just to shut up his critics. Can you imagine another 400-yard effort like todays in the SuperBowl against that Defense?

Let's see.... 2 weeks until the game....

So, don't the pre-game shows start this Thursday sometime?? :grincry:

I would think that Denver would have the advantage since Peyton Manning is such a great experienced quarterback. Then I think about all the other great quarterback who went to the Super Bowl numerous times and never won, like Jim Kelly, Fran Tarkenton, Dan Marino. It will be an interesting game

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I would think that Denver would have the advantage since Peyton Manning is such a great experienced quarterback. Then I think about all the other great quarterback who went to the Super Bowl numerous times and never won, like Jim Kelly, Fran Tarkenton, Dan Marino. It will be an interesting game

That was cold. You're talking 8 lost Super Bowls. Kelly (4), Tarkenton (3) and Marino. You just brutalized 3 Hall of Famers, I hope you're proud of yourself! :devil:

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Manning does have one though so at least he knows what it takes... Mannin Jr. Won in Peytons house and now Peyton is going to El's house....

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what the images are seeing as this app doesn't let you see any. Regardless, yes. I've been a Broncos fan after watching their first Super Bowl win, really because of Terrell Davis. Still one of the most exciting players I've ever watched in my 16 years of being a NFL fan.
Ok cool, but what is you favorite NFL team? Oh yeah, the gifs exemplify my ideology on men having more than one team in the same league.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok cool, but what is you favorite NFL team? Oh yeah, the gifs exemplify my ideology on men having more than one team in the same league.

I thought that was obvious in my previous posts in this thread, lol. The Pats are my favorite team. And not sure if having a second team to root for is that deep enough to have an ideology. If anything, I'm tend to be more of an NFL fan than just an obsessed, blind team fanatic. Its hard to have objective discussions with people who are so blindly loyal to a team or player, I barely engage in them. Especially online (ESPN has the worst comment section, followed by people who comment on Facebook posts).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism