Official NFL Thread - 2013

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I wanted a place to talk NFL during the year without creating a bunch of different threads. Want to talk NFL as well? Throw it here!

First game of the year, Peyton Manning is killing the Ravens! Colts made the right move with letting him go and getting Luck, but I will continue to root for Manning for all the great years he gave Indy!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
It is hard to imagine a championship team with Cutler. He is a Hoosier but I never was big on him as a QB. You think they treated Urlacker wrong?

john_v

Oct 15, 2006
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Hard to say. I think from a business standpoint they did what they had to do. But that seems to be the MO of Chicago sports teams, burn our retiring stars (Carlton Fisk, Jordan, Urlacher, Maddux, etc)
As for Cutler, well, dunno. I was going on 8 years old in January 1985. Up to that point I had no clue that people got paid to play sports. (I naively spent my summer's running through cornfields and climbing trees!) But I began to become aware that my dad was getting excited about something called a Super Bowl, and recorded a cassette tape off the radio of some "super bowl shuffle" :)
All that to say, in all my years of enjoying the game we've never had a consistently good QB. So who knows...if Cutler has some consistent support and protection from his O-line he might do ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hard to say. I think from a business standpoint they did what they had to do. But that seems to be the MO of Chicago sports teams, burn our retiring stars (Carlton Fisk, Jordan, Urlacher, Maddux, etc)
As for Cutler, well, dunno. I was going on 8 years old in January 1985. Up to that point I had no clue that people got paid to play sports. (I naively spent my summer's running through cornfields and climbing trees!) But I began to become aware that my dad was getting excited about something called a Super Bowl, and recorded a cassette tape off the radio of some "super bowl shuffle" :)
All that to say, in all my years of enjoying the game we've never had a consistently good QB. So who knows...if Cutler has some consistent support and protection from his O-line he might do ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app

I am a Braves fan and don't call Maddux one of your retiring stars! lol He might have started and ended there, but he does the chop!

Anyways, I still think the Braves messed up by not giving Orton a longer shot when they automatically gave Grossman (what is with the bears and Hoosier QB's?) the starting job when he came back.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
America will become bathed in Orange & Blue!! Mile High Country!!!!!! 7 TD passes!!! Elway is a genius!! PFM!!!!!!!

thomas wojcik

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Anybody get the new nfl mobile app to work properly on an ipad? I cant get it to start. It was updated today and still the same thing. And on the same topic can i watch redzone on a non-verizon ipad if i have comcast and the nfl network\redzone pkg. So many questions so little time.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Anybody get the new nfl mobile app to work properly on an ipad? I cant get it to start. It was updated today and still the same thing. And on the same topic can i watch redzone on a non-verizon ipad if i have comcast and the nfl network\redzone pkg. So many questions so little time.

No clue how that particular app works...probably get a quick answer over at our sister site imore.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3