Blackberry shares halted!

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
MS should stay away from this poison, if anything, buy the patents leave everything else.

BB is essentially dead, not sure what they will do with enterprise, but whoever succeeds in consumer market will succeed in the enterprise. Both markets are a blend now as corporations go BYOD.

It's is almost sad reading crackberry, not sure if they are delusional, but some of the comments are so out of touch from reality, its just sad. When people start saying "lets not come to conclusions, we dont know everything yet", you know its bad. It like delay the realization that what is happening to BB is really true.

KQ17

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
MS should stay away from this poison, if anything, buy the patents leave everything else.

BB is essentially dead, not sure what they will do with enterprise, but whoever succeeds in consumer market will succeed in the enterprise. Both markets are a blend now as corporations go BYOD.

It's is almost sad reading crackberry, not sure if they are delusional, but some of the comments are so out of touch from reality, its just sad. When people start saying "lets not come to conclusions, we dont know everything yet", you know its bad. It like delay the realization that what is happening to BB is really true.

CrackBerry readers are the most brainwashed and delusional fanboys I've ever seen.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
The thing with Crackberry is that many of the posters there refuse to ever say anything negative about the company and if they do they get flamed by a angry mob of other posters.

In comparison on some days I see more criticism of WP here then I see praise.

The other problem with CB is that they think there is some grand conspiracy by everyone to keep BB down.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
BB fans have typically had BB phones for a very long time. When you have used and enjoyed a specific brand for that long, you tend to think very highly about it. They are a little more...intense...when it comes to criticism than most. That said, most will be very rational if you don't try to prove WP is better but rather state facts.

Phone Guy 4567

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Every forum on Mobile Nations has its share of irrational people, Crackberry is not unique in that respect. WPCentral forums are far from impartial & balanced, and I wouldn't expect them to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99