TV shows you're into

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I find myself waiting for each new Vikings. Chicago Fire & PD are both awesome!! The Walking Dead is beginning to make me sad, but every Sunday. What glues you to the tube??

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Not a lot. I watch the Walking Dead, but that is done for the season. I'm currently revisiting the old seasons of Arrested Development on Netflix, and I'll finally watch the new season.

engineermoore

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't watch much new TV but I watch Peep Show and The IT Crowd on 4od more than I should (think I know pretty much every line from both shows) New TV that I watch would have to be 8 out of 10 cats. Basically, if its a comedy on Channel 4, I'll watch it!

Games Goblin

May 26, 2013
Visit site
When I start on a new series, it will have been past it's 2nd season. My brother watches new shows weekly and I ask his recommendations for before starting to watch a new series. Then its binge watching :)

Now I have finished watching person of interest and suits and I wait for new episodes each week. In the meantime I'm thinking of starting on another one (game of thrones is at the top of my list)

During a binge watching session of 24 (in which each episode almost always ends on a cliffhanger), my brother saw me burning through multiple episodes at once and he asked "its great that you can watch the next episode immediately, can you imagine what it was like for me and others who watched the show weekly?", and my reply was "no way! I can't even wait 10 seconds before firing up the next episode to see what happens next. No way I could wait a week lol" :D

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium