What makes your head hurt??

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Calling my AT&T version 1520 gimped/neutered. I have a case on mine, it has wireless charging with the case on, I also have 32GB of storage and a 128GB micro SD card. Mine can do anything the RM-937 or 938 can do. If I had one of those two phones I would have a case on them too. Making it the same as mine.

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft blocking owners of portable personal computers,from being Administrator,and having access to the root folder,as they are of their personal computers.....the portable computers are just as much personal as all other computers you own

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
1. Getting disconnected from the internet when getting a kill streak / being in the winning team in BF4.
2. Getting stable internet when you are in a bad streak / the losing team in BF4.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Facebook app on Windows phone. Just hate it.... After using fb on Android and ios I don't even feel like using this :/

What is starting to annoy me about the fb app is it is not showing some new post that are over an hour old and after the first hour it will skip to a post from the last time I opened the app, which can be a few hours old. I have to manually refresh each time.

stevemind

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Stupid mum walking their brats to school while on the phone pushing a oversized buggy and allowing their kids to run 2 miles ahead(what's more important? Call or kids safety) ....brain dead!
Rude people, people who never smile And don't say thanks after opening a door....grrrr

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I work for a hospital system and our supervisor keeps coming up with antiquated ways of doing things. We have a multimillion dollar medical record system, video monitors, computers everywhere and full IT department yet we print and fax interdepartmental reports because people don't know how to attach documents to email and list patients to be evaluated on a dry erase board with different colored markers because people don't know how to make a live document. Chaos ensues when the blue marker runs out of ink.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Lately, it's been the whining and complaining about MS and why everything isn't free. Can't please all the people all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss