So tired of companies support!

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Who's eligible for the Coupon?
Only invited, registered eBay users who receive the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding?Coupon is not transferable. Coupon is not available for redemption with the eBay mobile apps for Windows or BlackBerry.

How to redeem your Coupon:
Complete your purchase within the eBay mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, or Android or within Mobile web. To apply the Coupon, click on "Gift Cards, eBay Bucks, Coupons" on the Review Order screen and check-mark the coupon during checkout. Coupon does not work on eBay mobile apps for Windows or BlackBerry....

This right here makes me not want to spend a dime using your services. I'm am officially boycotting companies who don't include all 4 OS's at least with something as simple as this! And yes it is simple! This is just blatant smack in the face to us who choose non apple or android. Ugh I'm so tired of it all.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm am officially boycotting companies who don't include all 4 OS's at least with something as simple as this!

I see your point. If maybe half a billion people joined you it might work. But few will, which means it won't have any effect. You're the one losing.

Businesses are not charities. If there was a dollar to be made supporting WP & BlackBerry, they would do it. There mustn't be, so they aren't.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I see your point. If maybe half a billion people joined you it might work. But few will, which means it won't have any effect. You're the one losing.

Businesses are not charities. If there was a dollar to be made supporting WP & BlackBerry, they would do it. There mustn't be, so they aren't.
someone has to start somewhere. Not saying they are charities. Its more that there just not supporting anything that's not android or apple. That's my gripe. There also not losing out if they were to include us other users in this particular program. This is a simple coupon. I'm also not losing out because there are other companies that do support more than just apple or android. And those companies will be the ones that get my money. I've already deleted the eBay app from my phone.

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't hold back because they don't offer BlackBerry support....most BlackBerry users use 3rd party apps and Android apps to fill in the gap.

Bottom line, WP and BlackBerry worldwide market share is tiny. Why spend the money programming apps?

Here in Canada, BlackBerry support is still good. News, banking, TV stations....throw in the Android support for those 15 minutes of fame app and its good enough for me. WP8 market share in Canada is virtually non-existent.

Posted via the WPC App for Android on BlackBerry Z30

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't hold back because they don't offer BlackBerry support....most BlackBerry users use 3rd party apps and Android apps to fill in the gap.

Bottom line, WP and BlackBerry worldwide market share is tiny. Why spend the money programming apps?

Here in Canada, BlackBerry support is still good. News, banking, TV stations....throw in the Android support for those 15 minutes of fame app and its good enough for me. WP8 market share in Canada is virtually non-existent.

they have an app already for WP. So its not really all the coding. This particular instance is a mere coupon that's only available for apple or android. I can't see any reason to block WP from its use other than they don't want to support us. To me its that simple. So I wont use eBay it its PayPal untill they straighten out. Same goes for other companies as well. Not my loss. As there are plenty of other sites to buy from.

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
they have an app already for WP. So its not really all the coding. This particular instance is a mere coupon that's only available for apple or android. I can't see any reason to block WP from its use other than they don't want to support us. To me its that simple. So I wont use eBay it its PayPal untill they straighten out. Same goes for other companies as well. Not my loss. As there are plenty of other sites to buy from.

Existing android apps could have been easily ported over to BlackBerry World, but many developers did not...hence the BlackBerry / Amazon app market deal/partnership. People are lazy.

Last edited:

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Existing android apps could have been easily ported over to BlackBerry World, but many developers did not...hence the BlackBerry / Amazon app market deal/partnership. People are lazy.

I'm talking about WP. Not everything has to be about android or apple. I'm also glad WP hasn't gone the way of bad android app code sharing crap. Its just all around disappointing to see large companies ignore what's not android or apple for the most part.

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Its just all around disappointing to see large companies ignore what's not android or apple for the most part.

Agreed, it is. Chicken or the egg. Seems like non iOS or Android phones are doomed to failure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon