Windows Phone,iOS and Android all 3 platforms are great

mohit9206

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Having never used an iPhone, I bought a used 3GS 8GB for $50 just to see what iOS is all about and it was actually pretty decent for a 5 year old phone running iOS6.Its still a pretty decent phone for basic text,calling,music,apps like fb messenger,WhatsApp etc and even some web browsing (Safari browser is great).Sure there are a lot of limitations but so are there in WP as well. I see why a lot of people swear by iPhone because just like Windows Phone,it just works not to mention Apple supports every model for atleast 2-3 years. So does anyone else here like both Windows Phone and iPhone as most people seem to either love one or hate the other but in my opinion both are very good in their own way.And honestly even Android is great.Am I in minority to like all 3 platforms ? I would love to own Nexus 6,iPhone 6 and Lumia 930 if I could ��

fdokos

Oct 21, 2011
www.greekberry.com
Have to agree with you, totally! I love both windows phone and ios as well. I have an 930 and 5S, and can't choose between them. The os is so smooth on both of them. Not like any of the androids I had, including S4, G2, G3, HTC One (m7) except of course the Nexus 5. I will be selling my 5S soon to buy an iPhone 6 (not the plus one, too big for me).

So yes, best two os for me, iOS and Windows Phone, together.
Sent from Lumia 930.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I am so glad I stopped being a cheerleader, and went back to just liking the technology like I did back in the Windows Mobile/Palm days. I have a 1520, M8, and a iPad Air, and I like using all three of them. The three OSes work very well these days, Android IMHO did have some issues during the Froyo through ICS time period. To me WP and iOS are a bit more refined than Android, as I am never satisfied with the setup on my M8. I am looking at getting a 6+ once the rush is over, and hoping MS releases a Surface Pro with LTE in the future. It just fun to play with it all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs