So where are the WP Headphones

Kanishka

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
It's been a long time since windows phone was released, and I still can't find a variety of headphones that offer full control for wp devices (meaning volume control buttons).

I am on my third pair of purity in ears and although they sound good, the build quality is awful.
I am from the school of thought that say accessories maintain brand or OS loyalty.

Has there been any news of products and accessories in the headset/headphone pipeline?

Kanishka

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
In the freezing Chicago winter, if I had to pull out my phone to change the volume, I will probably end up getting irritated enough to switch back to iOS

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I regret not buying the Nakamichi NEP-MV10 dual-driver in ear monitors with three-button controland mic when I was at Changi duty-free. They sounded very good for the price and works perfectly well with my HTC 8S (not on iPhone 5S and may require an adapter for Nokia).

If there's one in your area, it's worth a try.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Use any non-iPhone headphones.
If it says its for Androids like a Galaxy, it should work.

There are two standards IIRC, and apple uses its own. Lumia's support both I believe.

Kanishka

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Jays Five have mediocre reviews.
Why the hell couldn't they mass market that Nokia Purity cable. Could have used almost any headphone available in the market today with a detachable cable.
I actually think they would sell like hotcakes

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Use any non-iPhone headphones.
If it says its for Androids like a Galaxy, it should work.

There are two standards IIRC, and apple uses its own. Lumia's support both I believe.
I have two pairs of headphones from BlackBerry and they also work on Windows Phones.

bseuivafom

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I use BT, though the BH-121 has been surprisingly sucky in use. I'm back to a BH-214 while my second one's being looked at again

Last edited:

Jermoni Joseph

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I've got a pair of JayFives and their actually pretty nice excellent build quality flat cable and worthy sound quality, worth the buy at price range.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs