How to get your App Noticed?

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
For a newbie student developer like me I m still browsing ways to get my Tech News App noticed. And to be clear no Ad Campaign ideas please, not affordable to a student developer.
Please advise about other Ways? I know Ad-duplex but for startup developers very very little scope.

Anyways About my App its a Completely PERSONALIZED Tech News App 'Techify' with lots of features for best user experience. It does not use RSS as it updates frequently without user notice and user may miss his fav news. so Techify brings mobile content from Source including 75+ top channels and lots of features like Pinning, Sharing with Email,SMS,NFC.. all major social media. Along with Instapaper and Pocket Integration with different methods to synch your Articles, transparent icons and lots moree..
Do help me with your Reviews in Improving the App. :smile:

Gatusko

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Well I'm just a rokie like you. I just have one app in the store. I just publish in all forums of windows phone and facebook pages. To try to make it somewhat popular. And in other pages of what my app might be usefull that is what i'm doing!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's a good question and one which would be better able to be answered by other developers, moreso than regular forum members. I've moved it to the Developers Corner forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss