Want some free Windows Phone stickers?

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. I have five sheets of Windows Phone stickers that I picked up at a developer event some years ago and never used them. Since I'm moving away from the platform it's likely I never will, so I'm willing to send them to a loving home for free rather than toss them out. Anyone who wants a sheet send me a PM with your address (U.S. only, please!) and I will mail it out to you. First come, first served. Happy Holidays!

stickers.jpg

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
psychotron has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove psychotron from the recipient list and send the message again.

Gave me that error so I cant send a PM, maybe if you PM me it'll work.

I call dibs on one or some though! :winktongue:

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Two down, three to go. Wow, I seriously thought they would all be gone in no time! If they haven't been claimed by Christmas I'll just divvy them up between the people who already responded.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, one last bump. Going out of town until day after Christmas so I will check back then. Right now it looks like you'll be getting a couple extra sheets xandros9 if we don't have any more takers in the next few days.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got home for Christmas vacation and it seems that while I was gone that I received three PMs for the three remaining sticker sheets (assuming that two of those answer back with their mailing address), so as of right now they are all spoken for. Hope you all had a good holiday!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Stickers have arrived! They actually got here a few days ago... Just now getting around to checking the mailbox lol

Thanks a bunch!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs