Developers Open Your Eyes (DOYE): MAKE YOUR COMMENTS AND MAKE THIS THREAD VISIBLE TO DEVELOPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
The major three Smartphone operating systems are IOS, ANDROID and WINDOWS PHONE.
IOS made a new change in the smartphone market and Android tried copying it and they developed a new ecosystem. Respects IOS and Thanks for Android. During this Windows phone OS started from zero and now reached Windows phone 8.1 OS. Thanks for Windows phone and respects Windows phone os for developing an OS with Tiles. (Not like old icons in IOS and Android) NOW COMING TO THE MATTER OF THIS THREAD.
Windows Phone is now strong but why FAMOUS app developers/companies doesn't want to publish their app/games in Windows Phone Store?
In this modern world we want to safe i.e. in this e-world. In the case of IOS and Windowsphone safety or protection of user or user data is well known. In the case of android no guarantee...
So why people choose Android instead of Windows phone "I say its the Apps/Games"
So the next question is why Developers don't develop apps/games for Windows Phone "I say Developers fears Windows Phone"
For example Google, Snapchat etc. Developers like Google need to collect User's data and fears Windowsphone OS overtakes Android. When Microsoft develops Google apps like Youtube, Google says "Microsoft violated their terms"
These kind of developers don't make apps for windows phone and don't allow Microsoft to make their apps. Look Microsoft they make apps for Microsoft's services like Office, Skype etc. for Android and IOS. So why others behave like this?
So share you comments and details of Famous app/game developers (MENTION THOSE DEVELOPERS) in this thread and make this thread visible to those developers.
If Nokia stops development of Here apps for Windows Phone then I will Destroy my NOKIA Lumia and buy a MICROSOFT Lumia. I am a Nokia ****** and if Nokia stops Here development for WP then I will say "I hate Nokia"
SO ITS YOUR TURN TO MENTION THOSE KIND OF DEVELOPERS AND MAKE THIS THREAD VISIBLE TO THEM.
DEVELOPERS STOP DISCRIMINATING OPERATING SYSTEMS #MAKEITHAPPEN

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
WindowsCentral is a fan site, not affiliated with any major app/game companies. You will need to contact those companies if you wish to ask about them bringing their apps/games to Windows Phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans