Please Help me out choosing a new phone......

Megsh

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Guys, I am thinking to buy Asus zenfone 2 soon as it launches, but the only thing that's concerning me is the screen size. I'll be using the phone for almost 2-3 years so it should be future proof too.... Guys do all think that soon era of big screen fade out, I mean most of the phones launching are having 5.5 inches or upwards so do you all think it'll continue as of now or fade out????

MohitKJain

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Well, this is Windows central. Not the best place to ask about android devices. And future proofing is something, that Android devices will definitely never provide, especially the mid and lower range ones. Cheers.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
OP probably doesn't have enough forum posts to be able to open a thread on AC, that's why it was posted here.

OP, here are two ways to answer your question:

1) Contact the mods to see if you can get the OK to post this on Android Central. Your same login for here so should help.

2) Contact the mods to see if this post can be moved to the Android or Phone wars section of the forums here. People can talk Android here too, I do all the time as I'm a dual user (many people are).

The whole "we don't answer android questions here because it is a windows forum" is both inaccurate and unnecessarily arrogant.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MohitKJain

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
OP probably doesn't have enough forum posts to be able to open a thread on AC, that's why it was posted here.

OP, here are two ways to answer your question:

1) Contact the mods to see if you can get the OK to post this on Android Central. Your same login for here so should help.

2) Contact the mods to see if this post can be moved to the Android or Phone wars section of the forums here. People can talk Android here too, I do all the time as I'm a dual user (many people are).

The whole "we don't answer android questions here because it is a windows forum" is both inaccurate and unnecessarily arrogant.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

The answer was as per my knowledge of the forums, which, is definitely not much. I was not aware of all these steps that one can take to get the answers. Many thanks for informing me about it. Cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa