When there's not an app you need, do you make it?

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Man, all you guys talking about making apps. I honestly cant fathom how to do that lol. Like I find that amzing in a sense, to write an application by yourself and have it function with tons of just lines and codes. I know nothing about programming so this is maybe why I find writing and building your own apps amazing. Like how does it start ?

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes. When my fianc?e couldn't find an app she was looking for, I built it for her.
Right now it's very specific to her needs, but I was thinking about asking the community here for help to make it work globally. I hope I can find time soon.

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Man, all you guys talking about making apps. I honestly cant fathom how to do that lol. Like I find that amzing in a sense, to write an application by yourself and have it function with tons of just lines and codes. I know nothing about programming so this is maybe why I find writing and building your own apps amazing. Like how does it start ?

Making an app, starts with a need. You put that need into the app, along with other needed codes, URLs and URIs. Then you put all the pictures you want. You can finish any where you want. :)

If you'd like to you can use app studio. It's not really coding. It's based on templates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon