ninja cat unicorn graphics

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: ninja cat unicorn wallpaper

Here's my take on it... invading, and carving a path of destruction on the "competition's" campus... ;) I mean, since we have a fire breathing unicorn and all... might as well put it to some good use lol

View attachment 99559

(Please note that this is all in good fun, and never would I insinuate or suggest any harm to our good friends at Apple. I happen to love my iPad Air 2 and use it every day! This is just me playing around with Photoshop...)

That is great! I live in Cupertino and the construction of the "mother ship" has caused havoc and chaos around surrounding streets, from potholes to giant grates, traffic jams all day-everyday, and mini-dust storms they had to bring in a car wash company to wash local residents cars. Wishing they would of picked a different site.

beardicorn

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for all of this! I edited your transparent background graphic into a wallpaper everyone here will enjoy, but I can't post a link to it yet as I have not met the "10 post" requirement for links. Will post in reply once I have 10. Lol

David Rosser

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: ninja cat unicorn wallpaper

please can we get it as .eps format? wanting to get a few tshirts done and they requested this format - thanks in advance

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I embroidered it on a hat (http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...-fire-breathing-unicorn-embroidered-hats.html), and emailed the person who designed it for permissions, but never received a reply. I also emailed James here at WC, and that email was forwarded to Dan Rubino, asking for contact info, to see if maybe I had the wrong person. Never got a reply from Dan, either. Now that MS has put these out, I wonder if the images are public domain? I asked over on the Windows Blog what usage rights were being granted, and haven't gotten a reply on that, either. So if they're public domain, I could use them to make embroidered items. If not public domain, how is it that they are letting everyone freely make these images?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, since I'm getting no answer, and Microsoft said to "Be creative, mix and match, and show your excitement for win10 by tweeting them with #windows10 #ninjacat..." I've decided to be creative. Here's the shirt that I'm going to be wearing to the Atlanta Microsoft Store for Launch day:
Ninja Cat T-Rex.jpg
Back of Shirt

WP_20150725_14_43_01_Pro.jpg
Front of Shirt

And just for kicks, for anyone who is interested, here is a time-shortened video of the stitch-out of the back of the shirt.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, since I'm getting no answer, and Microsoft said to "Be creative, mix and match, and show your excitement for win10 by tweeting them with #windows10 #ninjacat..." I've decided to be creative. Here's the shirt that I'm going to be wearing to the Atlanta Microsoft Store for Launch day:
View attachment 109273
Back of Shirt

View attachment 109274
Front of Shirt

And just for kicks, for anyone who is interested, here is a time-shortened video of the stitch-out of the back of the shirt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X74EZm9-Sv8
That is AWESOME!

I really need one of those!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'll have to sit down and figure out how much time it takes from start to finish, since I didn't do it all at once, and decide what it will cost, then I'll post in the marketplace.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh, and all of the people at the Microsoft Store loved my shirt and hat. One guy didn't believe that I made them, so I showed him the video of the back of the shirt getting stitched out. He was amazed, and said he'd like to buy one. I handed him the hat, and said he could have it. He could believe it. :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720