For all Pakistani WP users

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
No. not yet. I've read in the forums that it doesn't work well on the 620. Many users had problems recovering back to 8.1. Some of them had even bricked their phone.
And there's also some problems with devices with 512MB RAM but I'm not sure about that one.

alinauman97

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Ahan... I tried it out on my 520. Rolled back to 8.1 within a day. My phone stayed relatively hot and some of the bugs/missing features were too much for me. Took about an hour to get the Recovery Tool to repair my phone, as it kept saying device not found after every few minutes.

Hamza Waseem

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! Thanks for this thread bro. As a dedicated WP guy, it really pains me that this platforms is doing really poorly here. And that is sad, cuz, at least in Sub 20,000 category, compared to **** Qmobile, Samsung and others sell here, the Lumia 5XX and 6XX are really good. Yes, they have their faults, but the smooth performance of windows phone, should be reason enough in my opinion. Whereas any typical Android will start to lag in weeks. The app problem doesn't exist to a big degree here. People just use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Viber and WhatsApp here. As for games its Candy Crush Saga, Subway Surfers etc etc. All of these are available on Windows Phone, and work smoothly. With windows phone, you get iOS level performance, at Android level prices. It's the best both worlds. I really hope that the 640/640XL burn the market here.

About me. I'm a fully Microsoft guy. Have never used Android /iOS. Started with a 620, then got a 1520 cheap from OLX. That's a good thing about WP here, it's not difficult to find someone selling a reasonably new WP very cheap on OLX.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! Thanks for this thread bro. As a dedicated WP guy, it really pains me that this platforms is doing really poorly here. And that is sad, cuz, at least in Sub 20,000 category, compared to **** Qmobile, Samsung and others sell here, the Lumia 5XX and 6XX are really good. Yes, they have their faults, but the smooth performance of windows phone, should be reason enough in my opinion. Whereas any typical Android will start to lag in weeks. The app problem doesn't exist to a big degree here. People just use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Viber and WhatsApp here. As for games its Candy Crush Saga, Subway Surfers etc etc. All of these are available on Windows Phone, and work smoothly. With windows phone, you get iOS level performance, at Android level prices. It's the best both worlds. I really hope that the 640/640XL burn the market here.

About me. I'm a fully Microsoft guy. Have never used Android /iOS. Started with a 620, then got a 1520 cheap from OLX. That's a good thing about WP here, it's not difficult to find someone selling a reasonably new WP very cheap on OLX.

Thanks. I wanted to create this thread for a long time.
I also wish that WP has greater market here similar to India. The 5xx and 6xx are a good a series. Also the app gap is over hyped. It's not that bad. And if i can't find a an app for something,I usually find another source or way. There's always a way,I guess.
I'll stick a little longer for with my 620 them I'll buy the 640. The 640 an awesome phone.
I'm also a full Nokia /Microsoft guy. My first smartphone was my Lumia 620. Never used android or IOS.
My Lumia manages to pull other people's eyes when they see those beautiful live tiles or when i tell them something cool about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon