Insteon at Costco

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I went in my local Costco store and finally bumped into the Insteon Home Control Starter Kit I've seen talked about on WC. This starter kit is selling for 99.00 dollars. The Windows Phone logo on the box looked great. I'm interested in it controlling my thermostat and maybe the light in my foyer.

Have you tried Insteon yet? What did you think?

IMG_0209.JPG

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Please everyone email jdada@insteon.com. He is the CEO of Insteon and has responded regarding windows 10 coming soon, but that was last Sep. We need him to know that Windows users want a W10 app.
For the OP, I have numerous Insteon products, thermostat, wifi bulb, camera and they all work flawlessly, except.cant control anything since W10M update...have to use old.iPhone 4 , which is really pitiful.

Email Joe:
jdada@insteon.com

BBJonbo

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I received a reply to my email. They are working on a universal app and it is a few weeks away from being available. Sweet!

I was told in the mean time that the W8.1 version will work on W10 desktop and tablets.

Last edited:

J Frost

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Very disappointed that the app keeps crashing, Im getting ready to invest in Instron for our home with thermostats, smoke bridge, garage kit, etc..... Without a solid app for the phone it is a crippled system.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Very disappointed that the app keeps crashing, Im getting ready to invest in Instron for our home with thermostats, smoke bridge, garage kit, etc..... Without a solid app for the phone it is a crippled system.

Maybe its conflicting with an app you have on your device. I'm curious, what device is the app crashing on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99