What is your star sign?

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Tell your star sign and let's see who posted more out of 12 signs...
This is just for Fun 🎉. Don't take it seriously 😊

Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Let me be the first. My sign is Aries! I love team work!:wink: I'm a leader not a follower and that gets me into a lot of trouble!:smile: I coached little leagues for many years!
Tomorrow ! Looks like I better be careful tomorrow. I'm wrong a lot of times; but I keep trying, and give up is not in my vocabulary.
I'm a cancer survivor!!
Aries
Monday - December 5, 2016

Tomorrow

Unless you are prepared to step up, take responsibility and admit you were wrong in some way – this is one of those days when you will do best to avoid those people who always call you out on your mistakes...:wink:

Attachments

• Capture27.JPG
    Capture27.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Brandon Hobart

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I am Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)
I'm bossy, opinionated, inconsiderate and domineering and I love to be active, self-motivated and ambitious every time. Feels so irritated near Taurus and much more contented around Libra, Leo and Aries...
PS. That is my own Capricorn Compatibility which seems to be correct for me :)

Brandon Hobart

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I am Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)
I'm bossy, opinionated, inconsiderate and domineering and I love to be active, self-motivated and ambitious every time. Feels so irritated near Taurus and much more contented around Libra, Leo and Aries...
PS. That is my own Capricorn Compatibility which seems to be correct for me :)

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Unless you are prepared to step up, take responsibility and admit you were wrong in some way ? this is one of those days when you will do best to avoid those people who always call you out on your mistakes...:wink:
I'm a learner.
Learning from my mistakes and trying my best and will always be.

"I'm not here for fighting. " 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786