Where in the world is Jazmac?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I use to see postings and input from Jazmac but haven't in a while. Where are you guy? We miss you here at WC.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas WC family!! I would have been here sooner but two brand new tires were flat. I don't know how I lost two tires on the same day but I found this Tarheel jersey in the area. I have the blood hounds on it.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
OK wise guy. Glad to see you are still alive. I thought you might have got caught in one of the slot machines and was lost forever. How's life in Vegas?

By the way, Go Heels.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
OK wise guy. Glad to see you are still alive. I thought you might have got caught in one of the slot machines and was lost forever. How's life in Vegas?

By the way, Go Heels.

Whats up man. I'm not much of a gambler but I spend a lot of money on plays, comedy shows and jazz concerts. We have plenty of new dinner theaters here too and those are usually interesting. But turning my money into tokens expecting win against these gangsters? I'm not that lucky.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Whats up man. I'm not much of a gambler but I spend a lot of money on plays, comedy shows and jazz concerts. We have plenty of new dinner theaters here too and those are usually interesting. But turning my money into tokens expecting win against these gangsters? I'm not that lucky.

*bought a Windows phone*
*claims he's not a gambler*
:grin:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site

Do you participate in the local plays? I think I could spend the rest of my days listening to NO Jazz. Goes clean to the soul. Good to hear from you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro