A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says: "Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen."
    The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to the man next to her: "The driver just insulted me."
    The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you."

Go on n post some of the best jokes..
    03-16-2017 09:52 AM
    3 drunk guys enterd a taxi. The taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine & turned it off again. Then said, "We have reached your destination". The 1st guy gave him money & the 2nd guy said "Thank you". The 3rd guy slapped the driver. The driver was shocked thinking the 3rd drunk knew what he did. But then he asked "What was that for?". The 3rd guy replied, "Control your speed next time, you nearly killed us!"
    aximtreo, Josiah23 and faisalbaba like this.
    03-17-2017 04:24 AM
    A married couple in their early 60's are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She said: "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."

The wife answered: "Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband."

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! Two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish!

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...
    The husband became 92 years old.

... !!
    03-17-2017 04:37 AM
    A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says: "Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen."
    The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to the man next to her: "The driver just insulted me."
    The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you."

Go on n post some of the best jokes..
    This got me a stomach ache laughing.
    Josiah23 likes this.
    03-17-2017 05:07 AM
    (Sorry, deleting a double post)
    ... !!
    Last edited by raycpl; 03-17-2017 at 08:21 AM.
    03-17-2017 07:23 AM
    Wife sends a text message to her husband on a really cold winter morning: Windows are totally frozen, will not open.
    Husband replies: “Carefully pour some warm water over it and tap the edges first with your hand, if that doesn’t work, then gently with a hammer.”
    15 minutes later, the wife texts back: “Oh no, I think the laptop is now totally gone.”
    libra89 and Josiah23 like this.
    03-20-2017 10:49 AM
    This is the best thread ever @Starboy21, the first post killed me and @raycpl, that was hilarious
    raycpl, libra89 and Starboy21 like this.
    03-21-2017 09:00 PM