Managing Multiple Locations of Your Business

overcookedcoffle

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
The thought of balancing two or more highly demanding businesses is not for the faint of heart, juggling multiple ventures isn’t easy that is why I'm in search of tools, tips and techniques that will help our company to manage our branches. We are aware of innovations in technology to solve day-to-day inconveniences so we are looking for a system that can provide a centralized administrative console for managing multiple facilities. If such exists please send me a message as to where we can get it or please respond in here. Thanks in advance.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
What is the nature of your business?

If you're looking for a more effective way to communicate within your company then Microsoft Exchange may be the way to go.

Skype Meetings if people involved have difficulty meeting up.

overcookedcoffle

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I was looking for a software that can help in managing multiple locations. Anyway, I already found what I was looking for. We got a food and beverage safety solution from ETQ that has all the bells and whistles that we will need to do it. We're slowly teaching our employees how to use it and incorporate it in our processes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes