I'm thinking of storing all my music on Skydrive.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have less than 8 gigs of music and I think it should be pretty useful to have them there in cause my laptop die but I don't exactly know how to upload non picture files.

Would love some help before venturing myself so everything goes fast and smooth.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to play it? Molly Wood said the only option she saw was an app called SkyDrive Player. I personally use Zune Pass and stream when there's something I want to hear. So technically all my stuff is in the cloud.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to play it? Molly Wood said the only option she saw was an app called SkyDrive Player. I personally use Zune Pass and stream when there's something I want to hear. So technically all my stuff is in the cloud.

The SkyPlayer app is just a downloader, you have to download the file first before you can listen to it.

If you want to stream, just browse to your preferred file using the Office Hub and use IE.

It's very long winded way I know, but it does stream one file at a time that way. I'm sure someone will have a proper streaming app for SkyDrive available soon. :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

I'm not interested in playing it, I just want it for backup storage =)

Probably best mapping SkyDrive as a network drive on your PC Winterfang.

Good luck, let us know how you get on. :)

How To Use / Access SkyDrive From Windows 7 Explorer [Tutorial] | Redmond Pie

Works fine for me but a bit slow, but that's just down to my upload speed Grrrr

I have no idea what the guy is talking about, it's too confusing for me. I'm terrible at anything but the basic computer activities. ( browsing, listening to music, and managing files )

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well you can just always just drag all your seperate files Winterfang, as long as they aren't in folders. 8GB hmm think i'll be 2 years older when youre done. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3