Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    1,325 Global Posts
    i love me some skydrive, but its missing media playback/integration. i still use google play specifically to stream MY music anywhere.
    i love the new outlook, MS is creating one bad a$$ ecosystem. making everything flow together. however they need to have some sort of media player that would allow us to playback music from our cloud files. but more than that , integrate the new [S]zune[/S] windows media with it. to me that would complete it... i hope they get this.

any word?
    WP Central - Super Member
    Xbox Live GamerTag - Bear lx

I agree and Microsoft said more features with Xbox music and SkyDrive together would come sometime in 2013

I don't think MS envisioned the need to integrate a full media player into their Office Web Apps interface. Consolidating IM, Skype and OUtlook with SkyDrive and the Office Apps looks like the initial roll out. Obviously 'matched' music, video and ebooks are going to need integration to create a cloudplayer that meshes with subscription services. Google dropped a bomb today with the 20,000 track free match service. It's a war!