Extra 3GB of OneDrive Storage (Permanent)

Rem97

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I know lately there has been a lot of OnDrive storage given to users. So, I don't know whether this has been reported on and I missed it, but, I received an extra 3GB of OneDrive storage today.

In an email from OneDrive, the following was stated:

"With the introduction of OneDrive, we offered you an extra 3 GB of storage for backing up your camera roll to OneDrive."

Also, I think this is permanent, as there is no expiry date.

So, have any of you received this?

2tomtom

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, got the email but it doesn't say its permanent or not. I would therefore assume the original terms apply, which I believe was 3GB for one year.

If anyone knows differently then let us know?

Rem97

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, got the email but it doesn't say its permanent or not. I would therefore assume the original terms apply, which I believe was 3GB for one year.

If anyone knows differently then let us know?

If you look at this screenshot, it doesn't state a "Valid until" date like it does for other bonus storage give-aways.

wp_ss_20140305_0001.png

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Almost forgot I got the good for a year hundred gig from Bing rewards too ...
I'll never use the 110 GB drive storage tho.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So that's where my extra 3GB of OneDrive came from.

I'm really starting to love cloud storage, but have way more of it than I ever need. Box bumped me up from 10 to 50GB a couple years ago by signing in via HP TouchPad. Also works for signing in via Nexus 4. Alas, the deals aren't cumulative... Given the # of Google accounts I juggle that must be another 60GB of Drive I have.

So...

050 GB on Box
060 GB on Drive
018 GB on OneDrive

128 GB in teh cloudz
400px-Happy_Cat.jpg

Last edited:

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Just in case any of you don't know, if you have an Office 365 subscription (Which is a good deal in it's own right if you have any family to share it with) you all (You and each member of your family up to 5 people) get 1TB, yes 1 whole terabyte of OneDrive.

So in my case, me, the wife, one of our daughters and our lad all have 1tb so using 4tb between us, that to me makes it really useful as everything can go up.

I don't know what really constitutes a "Family" in the modern world, do Microsoft?

Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise