Office 365 users now get 10TB !!! they are aiming for Unlimited!!!

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
JUst got this email from MS, checked my storage and YES 10TB!!!......

Your Office 365 subscription comes with OneDrive, which allows you to store and share your documents, photos, and videos, and access them from virtually anywhere.
Today we announced we will be increasing the amount of OneDrive storage that comes with Office 365 Home, Personal, and University subscriptions from 1 TB to be unlimited! As a valued subscriber, you will get this at no additional cost in the coming months.
You?ve been selected to be one of the first to get more storage. While we work on removing all storage limits we want to get you well on your way and have added 10 TB to your account.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
All your bytes are belong to us.

It's almost worth me buying an Office 365 subscription for but not use it (licensing conditions and all that).

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way/device/process where I can put a dvd in drive and it automatically makes a copy to Onedrive without me doing much as I have thousands of DVD's I want to upload for my personal use of course.

vegardaleksander

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Decided to move everything to OneDrive when they released this. Got unlimited 3-4 weeks ago, 10GB with option to request more when its getting full.

Moved about 3TB of movies/TV shows and some files is streamable (.avi, .mp4) while .mkv is not. Really great to have all my files in offline mode on my Surface Pro 3 and option to just "make available online" and voila 8GB movie ready to get watched. Luckily I got a 60/60 Mbit connection.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It's kinda weird, but I still have not seen my 10TB.

Not real complaints though since I'm not anywhere close to using my 1+TB, but would be nice to have it as I plan to put more stuff up there. :)

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Ya I'm still at 1 too. But not complaining either. I can't believe they are giving 5 accounts for this. My friends and family love me. Lol

Christopher Senn1

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Damn here I thought I had office 365 because I purchased a Win 8.1 that came with it. But recently I sold the tablet, yet I remember using my office activation code for my windows sign in account.

Not sure what happened. Is it possible just to buy a $100 windows 8 tablet that comes with office instead of paying $100 a year? Or is it only tied to that device?

Vistaus

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, it still says "1.2 TB available" in my case. I am paying monthly for Office 365 Home though. Will I ever get unlimited storage? It's not important, 1.2 TB is more than enough for me. But since they do seem to upgrade to 10 for free, then I'm not saying no, of course ;)

eds817

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says 1.03TB. I also was in an online chat with Microsoft about this the other day and was told that I will never see it say unlimited. They told me that once I reach the 1TB they will add another TB and continue doing that as I use it.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Guys quick question. I searched online and couldn't find any info for my case...

I just bought a Medion Win tab as a gift for my lil cousin, it was a great deal for the price. The thing is it says it comes with a 1 year free subscribtion for Office 365.

Question:
Will she get any storage at all, if so, how much? It will be her first Onedrive account and perhaps even new outlook account. Could i count as a familly member to get extra storage too? I'm at 30GB right now.

Answers appreciated

PavanReddy

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
it's almost a year a later since the original announcement of unlimited storage for Office 365 subscribers. I subscribed in July, and it was a pain to get my 1tb activated (multiple support calls for more than a week). Now, I have reached my 1tb limit. I've received an email saying that I have reached my limit and they have provided options to BUY more storage. Nothing about increasing my limit to 10tb or what not.

How do I approach this??

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
It's kinda weird, but I still have not seen my 10TB.

Not real complaints though since I'm not anywhere close to using my 1+TB, but would be nice to have it as I plan to put more stuff up there. :)
If you ever use them all you can always ask for more.

Not sure how the pprocess work

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
it's almost a year a later since the original announcement of unlimited storage for Office 365 subscribers. I subscribed in July, and it was a pain to get my 1tb activated (multiple support calls for more than a week). Now, I have reached my 1tb limit. I've received an email saying that I have reached my limit and they have provided options to BUY more storage. Nothing about increasing my limit to 10tb or what not.

How do I approach this??

Ask Microsoft costumer support maybe?

You can always call them or chat with them. How to do that browse their web yourself.

I have experience with US customers care. I call them Via Skype and ask them to activate my windows 7 FPP product since the key isn't work. They help me gladly and gave good response despite I'm living in Indonesia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire