It seems OneDrive on Windows 10 is wacked out, how can I bring it back down to earth?

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
It seems OneDrive on Windows 10 is wacked out

I see so many people that are totally dissatisfied with OneDrive on Windows 10

1st how will it affect my present OneDrive Account?

I now have 2 Desktop's, 3 laptops,and 3 WP's on it all in the family are you limited to a certain number of devices on a account all running W8.1 is that ending if I install W10?

Last edited:

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: It seems OneDrive on Windows 10 is wacked out

Windows 10 OneDrive is totally useless.

Microsoft have removed the features that we all loved in Windows 8.1.1 so it make it impossible really to use. I have 240 Gb of data on OneDrive which I can only really see in the OneDrive web browser interface. I can't sync it to my PC or tablet because firstly it will take days to do and secondly there isn't enough space on my table to sync all the data!!!

Regards

Infinidim

RWD

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I don't understand why Microsoft changed the functionality. They might as well just have you create a partition on your machine and dump everything in it. Whatever happened to cloud access?

At least I can still see my stuff on my phone - until they push the upgrade to WP10 :(

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: It seems OneDrive on Windows 10 is wacked out

Hey guys this thread seemed appropriate to ask the question,if I have a backup of my PC saved to one drive and it shows this much on the browser OneDrive, why after I sync all my files (Windows 10 PC Home), does the backup show as empty? Do I need to go back to 8.1 and load the backup then upgrade to 10? I lost alot of movies and pictures that I had backed up and now because of the way Windows 10 uses OneDrive I can't seem to access my backups?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos