Is there an easy way to compare cloud based Onedrive files with Dropbox?

magicdrshoon

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I used to use Dropbox as I got a load of free storage when I bought my Samsung Note 10.1.

However it was only free for 2 years! In that time I managed to rack up around 60GB of photos and home movies.

When the 2 years were up I signed up to the 100GB deal with Onedrive. Everything on the laptop is synced with Onedrive, but before I go deleting all my files on the Dropbox account and closing it I'd like to compare the two cloud-based drives (I don't have the dropbox folder locally anymore) and see if there are any files in the dropbox folder that I don't have in the Onedrive folder.

I was hoping for some kind of utility which would identify all the duplicate files between Onedrive and Dropbox, and delete the duplicate in the Dropbox folder. The files that would be left in the Dropbox folder would be the uniques.

I've not managed to find one that works across cloud services.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

magicdrshoon

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply Ven07.

I had found several utilities which simply find duplicates, but I was trying to avoid having to download 60GB to acomplish this.

Any other ideas?

Cheers.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Oy vey.. I read the 60gb bit, but didn't stop to think at how long it would take to download -_- I don't really know any programs that can compare two different cloud services.. If you have the time, you can check one or two folders per day?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte