Why are chosen folders removed?

gotskov

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Chosen folder are removed

My dear uncle has a 1tb Onedrive which he uses on 3 computeres. As many others, he has different folders in his Onedrive. Not all folders are synced to all computers, how ever a few of them is synced on two computers. The computer are 2xWin10 an 1xWin7. Everything fully updated.

Sometimes the sync folders disappears on some of the computeres. in settings, it seems that they are unchecked and the local folders deleted. He has to check them again and sync all over. Data are only "lost" on the computers, everthing is still safe in the Onedrive cloud.

I can't see any pattern when this happens. It is very random. Some folders disappears on one pc, but remains on the others.

Is there any known errors which google don't knows about? Are there any solutions?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Chosen folder are removed

My dear uncle has a 1tb Onedrive which he uses on 3 computeres. As many others, he has different folders in his Onedrive. Not all folders are synced to all computers, how ever a few of them is synced on two computers. The computer are 2xWin10 an 1xWin7. Everything fully updated.

Sometimes the sync folders disappears on some of the computeres. in settings, it seems that they are unchecked and the local folders deleted. He has to check them again and sync all over. Data are only "lost" on the computers, everthing is still safe in the Onedrive cloud.

I can't see any pattern when this happens. It is very random. Some folders disappears on one pc, but remains on the others.

Is there any known errors which google don't knows about? Are there any solutions?

he's using the same email account to log in on all three machines?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett