Onedrive for business

Bvragavan

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi
I want to check if someone has a solution,
I have 2 domains for example ABC.com and DEF.com. both have onedrive for business. the question is
if ABC.COM shares a file with DEF.COM
the user at DEF.com is able to access the file online,
but is there a way that he can sync the shared file (from ABC.COM) in his onedrive / file explorer
we are able to achieve this in dropbox.
Regards
Bvragavan

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I have 2 domains for example ABC.com and DEF.com. both have onedrive for business. the question is
but is there a way that he can sync the shared file (from ABC.COM) in his onedrive / file explorer
Regards
Bvragavan

I don't have anyone sharing files with me so I can't test this on my won - but when you select onedrive from the system tray and go to options for choosing which folders to sync -does it show the shared with me folder?

Secondly, have you tried the onedrive app from store?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Regards
Bvragavan

I had a chat with onedrive support and they said if person A shares a file/folder with person B, person B can also have that file/folder synced to their PC. So they don't need to check in the browser.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2