Onedrive client not signing in properly on windows 7 and windows 10

shparvez001

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
I have been facing and weird issue for a few days. My onedrive client doesnot signs in properly on my computer. This issue is persistent in both my windows 10 and windows 7 machine.

I tried everything logical to do. First i uninstalled and reinstalled onedrive desktop client. After new install when i tried to log in it gets stuck in the following screen and stays there for few minutes.
DIQgfAR.jpg
After sometimes the following screen comes
nsxMvxC.jpg

I even tried to use my different account to check if the issue is with my account. But it had same problem. But the weird thing is that when i try to use my university id which is office 365 id it works.

I tried to use a different windows 10 PC to check if both my computers had any problem but there was same issue again.

FIY my accounts did recently got migrated to new outlook inbox. I will be glad if anyone can help. I am very much dependent on oinedrive for sysncing my files.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I can sign via browser. Interestingly my university id which is office 365 id works fine....

one other solution I may suggest is talking with a Microsoft tech rep on their chat support service
There's a time I tried that and they were able to resolve the problem when others couldn't

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
examking010