Onedrive 100GB promotion ended :(

DSR11

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Yea, mine just ended a couple days ago, and of course they ended my camera roll extension as well, so I'm back down to 5 gigs, and I'm wayyyyy over.......I'm thinking I might just join mega, and transfer a bunch of my stuff there.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I bounced around Mega.nz, Dropbox before settling on Syncthing but that's just me.

There is a 50 GB OneDrive tier for $1.99 monthly.

Lucky for me I got a couple referral bonuses and the camera roll/extra storage bonus still. But I saw my Bing bonus expired too. Unfortunate.

hometoy

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
My Bing bonus ended 2/9/2017 but I got another one from registering my Samsung tablet (Android... funny) so I'm good until 11/26/2018.
What happens when they expire? Are your things kicked off, or can you not add anything new until you get under their limit?

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
My Bing bonus ended 2/9/2017 but I got another one from registering my Samsung tablet (Android... funny) so I'm good until 11/26/2018.
What happens when they expire? Are your things kicked off, or can you not add anything new until you get under their limit?

AFAIK. Once your subscription has expired, you have 30 days to download your stuff from OneDrive for they close it indefinitely. If you delete your data until it falls below the limit, usually 5gb, your account should be fine and continue to work indefinitely.

It gets closed if you are over your limit for over 30days. I got an automated email from MS when it happened to me last month.

I could totally be wrong, but that's how I read it. I have yet to get a new sub for office 365. I got grandfathered in for 30gb. 15gb free + 15 camera bonus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2