Sharing One Drive, 2 Windows Phones

Robin Pack

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
My wife and I have identical Lumia 950 phones. She and I each have our own Windows accounts. I have a One Drive account with extra storage. She would like to upload her photos to my One Drive account so that she can see her and my photos together on my One Drive account on another device. Is it possible to add my Window account to her phone so that her camera upload her photos to my One Drive account?

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Camera upload only works with the account you signed in to the phone with. If your extra storage is via office subscription just share one of the license to her and she will get the 1TB one drive too.

If not she would have to use the one drive app and manual move the pictures to your shared folder.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I haven't tried this myself, but it is possible to add multiple accounts to the OneDrive app for Windows 10. She should be able to upload to the second account once its added.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty certain the auto upload only works with the main account used to sign into the phone. You can add other onedrivr accounts to the app but you would still need to manually mine the pics

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb