Nokia 808

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Look at what I got in the mail today. :D

I was going to use it myself, to replace my Nokia N8, but I decided I am going to give it to my wife as her birthday present. It takes her a long time to get use to an OS, and she is already familiar with Symbian^3 since she has a Nokia N8. I'll wait for the Windows phone with a pureview camers. :cool:

2zgumix.jpg

9gzw9l.jpg

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Are you kidding me your not even going to open it...lol I want to see pictures after she openers it. Man you have more patience than I do it would have been out of the box in minutes after it arrived regardless who's getting it. Of course my wife knows me so she would have expected me to do that. :)

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Are you kidding me your not even going to open it...lol I want to see pictures after she openers it. Man you have more patience than I do it would have been out of the box in minutes after it arrived regardless who's getting it. Of course my wife knows me so she would have expected me to do that. :)

Trust me, it was tempting to open it, but I'll let her have the honors. :D

Luminatic

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I admire your strength, palandri. I couldn't resist the Nokia 808. Am now cheating my Lumia with my 808. And the other way around. Forth and back. Sigh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss