- 12-09-2012, 01:11 PM #1
So, I got Photobeamer yesterday like most of you and absolutely adored the app. For the first few hours I was showing it off with my projector and other phones and all kinds of fun stuff. However, after about 3 hours of heavy use it started trying to focus repeatedly but was never actually able to. I've deleted and re-installed the app to no avail and of course tried resetting the phone to no avail... I'm really at a loss here as this quickly became my favorite app. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help out here?
- 12-14-2012, 05:53 PM #2
Tried to show off first time today and it keeps trying to focus. An epic fail :'(Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
- By rattlesnakepr in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:43 AM
- By Michael Weisberg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2012, 01:50 PM
- By jasqid in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 15Last Post: 03-14-2012, 08:55 AM
- By Sirhill in forum HTC TITANReplies: 17Last Post: 02-19-2012, 02:55 AM
- By gsquared in forum ZuneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2011, 03:22 PM