- 12-09-2012, 01:11 PM #1
So, I got Photobeamer yesterday like most of you and absolutely adored the app. For the first few hours I was showing it off with my projector and other phones and all kinds of fun stuff. However, after about 3 hours of heavy use it started trying to focus repeatedly but was never actually able to. I've deleted and re-installed the app to no avail and of course tried resetting the phone to no avail... I'm really at a loss here as this quickly became my favorite app. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help out here?
- 12-14-2012, 05:53 PM #2
Tried to show off first time today and it keeps trying to focus. An epic fail :'(Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
Want to make Windows Phone better? Let it stay unique?
Let it be nicer than anything out there? - PLEASE VOTE THESE
- By rattlesnakepr in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:43 AM
- By Michael Weisberg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2012, 01:50 PM
- By jasqid in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 15Last Post: 03-14-2012, 08:55 AM
- By Sirhill in forum HTC TITANReplies: 17Last Post: 02-19-2012, 02:55 AM
- By gsquared in forum ZuneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2011, 03:22 PM