What would you do if Windows Phone is discontinued ?

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Off course switch to android until I can afford newest iPhone.most probably Samsung grand I know 😊 it will lag but I will manage with it.

flyingsolid

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I am currently evaluating BlackBerry 10 (Q10) and Windows Phone (L520). BlackBerry 10 has the basic and core features I need but is not the OS I wanted from BlackBerry. One the other hand, Windows Phone has features and ecosystem I would want but the core OS does not match my needs at all.

If Microsoft abandoned Windows Phone, or does not make changes in a timely manner, I would finally commit to BlackBerry 10 and stop complaining about a proper 9930/9650 replacement.

elmacho

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
A high end android from htc or Sony seems to be the only viable option for me ,hope htc will still be around at the time though..

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I would probably keep using the phones I have. I have two Windows Phones running 8.1 and one that's still running 8. Also have an HTC One, but I can't see myself using Android as my daily driver. Eventually, I would probably go back to iPhone but get a newer one instead of going back to my iPhone 4.

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Buy they highest end WP with SD slot and download all apps i could need and use that phone till something better came along.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm concentrating on what I would do if the oxygen in the atmosphere was discontinued. Once I figure that out, I'll worry about Windows Phone.

jbfoster61

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
That would suck big time......................

I don't want IOS or Android. IOS is to locked down and Android is to laggy. That would be a hard choice.

Jim

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Would just be a disaster. iOS is way too Apple centric and locked down.

Android is no longer laggy, but has so many problems due to the poor infrastructure. Serious security risks, no standards for anything, OEMs wholesale replacing interfaces, need for killing apps due to poor os design, phone gets slower and uses more battery as things are installed and uninstalled... basically all the same problems that Windows on the desktop had for so many years. Feels like a MAJOR step backward. Worst of all, I don't want to send Google all my data... I am actually pretty convinced at this point that they are either evil, or one step away from becoming evil.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon