What games are you playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Thought it would be nice to get an idea of what games you all are playing right now. I might have reason to check out some new games :wink:

At the moment I have been playing Borderlands 2 (Krieg is too much fun), and recently started Half-Life since I just got the complete series when it went on sale a few days back. I will also be getting back into Civilization V now that the Brave New World expansion has unlocked for my region.

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Aion on my PC, leveling a new class.

and on my WP phone I have been playing and raging with Fragger. so I also play AE 3D Moto - The Lost City, since I found it couple days ago.

also on my PC Ive been playing fighting arcade games on ggpo, mainly SNK games like King of fighters and Samurai Shodown and Garou mark of the wolves, and sometimes Capcom games since i dont like much them but Super Street fighter II turbo, and Alpha 3, 3rd strike.
of course Aion takes the most time.

But sometimes I would play my old DOS games, like prince of Persia, Commander keen, prehistorik, and old games I grew up with :). just to change a little bit and have fun with hard old games.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Nice nice, keep them coming. I'm thinking I should have posted this in the gamers lounge instead.

Anyway, I picked up Fez and Strike Suit Zero and Infinity. I'm looking forward to try them out. Civ V Brave New World is a fantastic expansion from what I've played so far.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Looks like there are a few MMO and other co-op/multiplayer games being mentioned here. Maybe we could get a group going or something if any of you are interested?

I tried Fez out last night. Been a while since I played a puzzle/platformer like it. Made my head hurt haha.

Took me a while to get used to the controls in Strike Suite Zero, but it's pretty fun.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm up for it. I'd love to get a Borderlands 2 party going or some squad mates in Planetside 2 or Battlefield 3 on the pc. I also dabble in Guild Wars 2 sometimes.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Just finishing Tomb Raider and a bit of Minecraft everyday. Will continue with Borderlands 2 since I've just got the Tiny Tina DLC on Steam this weekend. May grab some more titles but difficult to choose. Too many deals on Steam right now and a lot up to 75% off. Witcher 2 is only $5 and Borderlands 2 is only $10.

Steam Id: GeekGirlGames

Last edited:

David Best

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Just finishing Tomb Raider and a bit of Minecraft everyday. Will continue with Borderlands 2 since I've just got the Tiny Tina DLC on Steam this weekend. May grab some more titles but difficult to choose. Too many deals on Steam right now and a lot up to 75% off. Witcher 2 is only $5 and Borderlands 2 is only $10.

whats Tomb Raider like...is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3