HTC Titan vs Focus S: Battery Life

aeonlinux

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
So I'm about to get a WP7 on AT&T next week, and, naturally, my two best choices are the Titan and the Focus S. I already know most of the differences, screen size, size, weight, speed, etc. Since the OS is the way it is, I'm not exactly worried that if I choose one I might miss something from the other phone. However, what really matters to me the most is battery life.

According to the specs, both should last about the same. Perhaps the Titan a bit less considering the larger screen. So I'm not really hoping for anybody to own both devices, but to those who do own one, at least say roughly about how long it lasts to you in a day of mid/heavy usage? That way I'll compare and make my decision when I pick one up next Tuesday.

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Actually, the wpcentral writers have both devices ad they have stated that the titan does a bit bette on the battery. This may be attributed to the different screen tech. I have the focus s and have been getting through the day with moderate use. I don't typically stream music from my phone all day.

Sent from something somewhere!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I get great battery life on the Titan... Recently though, my battery has been draining a lot faster than when I originally started using it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss