What's the point of 820 when 8X exists?

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
According to leaked pricing, unlocked 8X is only 25 EUR more expensive than 820, which has a subpar screen, no gorilla glass, is heavier, thicker and has worse camera.

So, what's the point of 820 when it's priced at a ridiculously high price compared to the high end HTC 8X?

dreester

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
The point is: choice

Personally, I don't like the 8X design. And don't forget the 820 does have some interesting features:
- Expandable memory
- Super Sensitive touchscreen
- Wireless charging

GT2010

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
so you still trolling this site -_-
the 820 shockongly has the abilty to challenge the htc 8x and please use gsmarena and compare the 2 phones before making dumb accusations by the way the 820 has the 900 type camera but alittle better and with the software lens so i wouldnt call it worse ******* and its not thicker -_- so go do some research before trolling i can point out several things thats better thn the htc 8x on the 820 so get ripped of if yu want to fail troller :E

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
How about the 820 having a slot for a microSD card? Or the super sensitive touch feature? Or what about all the exclusive Nokia apps? Maybe the wireless charging???

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
the 820 shockongly has the abilty to challenge the htc 8x and please use gsmarena and compare the 2 phones before making dumb accusations by the way the 820 has the 900 type camera but alittle better and with the software lens so i wouldnt call it worse ******* and its not thicker -_- so go do some research before trolling i can point out several things thats better thn the htc 8x on the 820 so get ripped of if yu want to fail troller :E

I agree with the wireless charging and expandable memory but that's all the 820 has going for it. Anyone claiming the 900s camera is anything more than average is lying to themself. Also, the 8x sreen is waaaaay nicer than the 820s.

I honestly don't see how this is trolling at all. Why you Nokia fanboys get butthurt everytime someone has opinion involving Nokia Not being the best is beyond me.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't take much to be better than a 900 camera! I had a 900 for a month, the camera sucked!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3