The Great 920 versus 8X challenge

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I will be procuring two WP8 devices on two separate networks. The Nokia 920, on AT&T, this Friday... and the HTC 8X, on T-Mobile, next Wednesday.

I will alternate between devices on a daily basis as my daily driver and will report back on the user experience.

Towards the end of the 14-day trial period, I will decide which device I am going to keep, and why.

I will post photos and videos and answer questions. And we shall see where this goes!

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I won't claim to be unbiased. I will simply provide my perspective. It's more than what most would do, and I'm genuinely interested to see what the differences are in day-to-day use.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Sorry brmiller1976 but seeing you around this forum i can't help to think anything actually neutral coming out of your mouth.

Though i would certainly be interested of some newcomers that might have used both phones for a week or two.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry brmiller1976 but seeing you around this forum i can't help to think anything actually neutral coming out of your mouth.

I'm going to be brutally honest -- I really don't give two flips what you think.

You're welcome to try the same challenge yourself and share your own perspectives, or you can rejoin your compatriots in the ****** peanut gallery. Your choice. :)

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
br549, what made you decide to give the 920 a spin?

Because...
fatbastard-meme-generator-the-920-is-dead-sexy-and-the-8x-is-crap-032baa.jpg

Admit it, you read it in his voice... :lol:

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
i think using each for 3 days then alternate might be a little easier to get a feel for each instead of alternating everyday

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I will be procuring two WP8 devices on two separate networks. The Nokia 920, on AT&T, this Friday... and the HTC 8X, on T-Mobile, next Wednesday.

I will alternate between devices on a daily basis as my daily driver and will report back on the user experience.

Towards the end of the 14-day trial period, I will decide which device I am going to keep, and why.

I will post photos and videos and answer questions. And we shall see where this goes!

Your timeline confuses me...you guaranteed you would have your 8X on t-mobile before the 920 came out on AT&T...

I will juggle them in the air... first to fall will be socialcarpet's mandatory device... FOREVER. Palindri can donate a Treo 700, and VacantWade can lend me his Lumia 900 as well. :D

I own an iPhone. And calling me "Vacant"wade is probably the worst attempt at an insult I have ever seen. It doesn't even mean anything. Vagrant would be a worse insult than vacant.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I own an iPhone. And calling me "Vacant"wade is probably the worst attempt at an insult I have ever seen. It doesn't even mean anything. Vagrant would be a worse insult than vacant.

Sorry, I forgot that it's all about you, all the time. I'll be more mindful of this in the future. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel