Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I am a happy owner of a Lumia 920, but I don't think that I have read one review of the phone that did not mention it as being big or thick. The thickness issue seemed absurd to me as we are talking about things at the mm scale. I made a black on white image of the exact dimensions of the iPhone 5, the Lumia 920, and the HTC 8x so that people could see how the difference truly compares.

Either way, I think the hardware from either company is easily on par with any other device out there currently. The Windows Phone 8 OS puts them over the top IMO. I HATE using my Droid workphone. HATE it.

Source file: http://sdrv.ms/W7Su1p

Made in Photoshop using dimensions from AT&T's website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails phone-dimensions-comparison.jpg  

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    People always act like the 8X is a lot smaller than the 920, when it really isn't.
    Ehhh your right and wrong. Yeh by using boxes the 8xs seems bigger than the 920, but in actual volume it is much less. The back of the phone is curved so much, its volume is much less than the 920 and probably more similar to the iPhone 5
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    You got me there. I hadn't considered that the displacement of a phone might be a factor.