It is 24 to 1... For the competition.

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Currently, what bugs me, is this constant arguments, as to which phone is better... The 8X or the 920. To me it kind of looks like German tank crews, arguing which of their tanks will be suited best to face the Soviet onslaught. Outnumbered 24 to 1 we are. For each WP there are 24 iOS and Droids. I compared my 8X to a OneX+ tonight... The performance, we get out of the S4 Dual Core is awesome! There is less lag when you type... Our aps load fast, run fast. The Tegra 4 core is 1.7 Ghz, still, except for games, it is unable to get a clear lead, weighted down by its Droid armor... LOL.
But, unless Nokia and HTC, work more together and less against each other, WP8 will fail. We are outnumbered 24 to 1 and we don't even cooperate.
Any army guy will tell you that this is a bad thing to do.
Nokia and HTC did cooperate on making distinctive devices, as to differentiate properly... Time for both to also find ways to boost the ecosystem as to cope with the competition, Nokia should make aps available for a fee that are their exclusives, and HTC should get more exclusives and do the same.

tomatoes11

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
The One X sucks even with a + tagged on. In fact, the non plus version with the same qualcomm s4 chip as all windows phones is probably better than the Tegra 3 One X+.

Outperforming that joke of a processor, that also ruins the Surface, is nothing to brag about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills