What is the best phone you ever owned? Be honest..

TGBmark1234

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
As a pure talking & texting phone (how quaint that seems now) my old Nokia 6300i was the best. I replaced that with a Nokia 5800, which was dreadful, and then moved onto my Samsung Omnia 7, which is currently my favourite phone. Next month I hope to say the HTC 8X is my favourite!

thebondservant

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Best regular phone... Motorola Pebl... Its been a toy for the grandkids for about 8 years now and they can't kill it. Built like a tank.... Blackberry Bold Next. Now my Lumia 900....

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I replaced that with a Nokia 5800, which was dreadful

I agree. The 5800 was a steaming pile of crap. Go to browser, phone reboots, crashes during reboot, so reboots again. 10 reboots, 20 minutes, and 75% battery drain later, it's finally back. That was a huge reason why I got a BlackBerry, the 5800 was trash and all my mates had BBM.

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I disagree, it was a well constructed well built phone. Os was ropey and the clicky screen got annoying. But it was very resilient to damage and the screen was spotless after 18 months of no case and no screen protector, i have had no phone since that has matched it for durability.

My best phone though was the Sony Ericsson t68, old school i know. It was awesome for the time. Though i l?nt lie i still miss my iphone 4, as a complete package it was hard to beat, nice design, impeccable build, solid os, lots of apps.

well agree the T68 was the best phone you can't compare it too a phone to day!
For a modern phone whit a place of 1-10 my Nokia Lumia 920 take place 1-8 and the iPhone 4s 8-10 place.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_sweden_235 using Board Express

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I've read just about every post here and it seems the 900 series Nokia is ahead of the pack. A smattering of feature phones and quite a few Windows Mobile phones. But what pulls at my heart strings is the love shown on a Windows Phone forum for my beloved webOS. Not so much the phones, the OS. I would be willing to wager that if the poll was about favorite OS, I'm sure it would be a landslide for webOS. I've never come across a negative comment, even by Apple fans, about the OS. The hardware, jeez.

denster1

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I loved my Palm Pre, the curved shape was awesome but my go to phone has been and still is BB, currently the Bold 9900. I will admit thought that I have been "eyeing" a Black Nokia 920 which I think would be a nice compliment to my Surface RT which I love as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99