iPhone 4 vs Lumia 920 Battery Timelapse Challenge (Video)

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Wow! Amazing editing on the video! :D

Also, lack of Portico doenst really baseline mean bad battery. Ive had zero issues with my battery despite no Portico.

Yes, thought it was worth mentioning, Im thinking of maby not updating to Portico, Like with iOS 4.3, Im happy with everything so "If it aint broke dont fix it".

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I know, but how would you explain such a huge difference in battery experience for so many people?

This is a great example, I thought I had a satisfactory battery life, but after looking at Nisse's results, I am jealous.

My results: Low screen brightness, time lapse every 60 seconds, battery lost after exactly 90 minutes: 37% (From 76 to 39)
Nisse's results: Medium screen brightness, time lapse every 5 seconds, battery lost after 120 minutes: 32% (From 100 to 68)

If you ask me, the difference is huge, especially if you take into consideration the fact, that he was on MEDIUM screen brightness, 30 minutes more processing and 12 x more pictures taken.

One thing to note is, that battery decreases slower from 100%, than from lower thresholds, but still!

You have a great battery life, seriously!

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I know, but how would you explain such a huge difference in battery experience for so many people?

This is a great example, I thought I had a satisfactory battery life, but after looking at Nisse's results, I am jealous.

My results: Low screen brightness, time lapse every 60 seconds, battery lost after exactly 90 minutes: 37% (From 76 to 39)
Nisse's results: Medium screen brightness, time lapse every 5 seconds, battery lost after 120 minutes: 32% (From 100 to 68)

If you ask me, the difference is huge, especially if you take into consideration the fact, that he was on MEDIUM screen brightness, 30 minutes more processing and 12 x more pictures taken.

One thing to note is, that battery decreases slower from 100%, than from lower thresholds, but still!

You have a great battery life, seriously!

Yes but maby you have more apps syncing. I have BBC, Vimeo, Metrotube, Weather and a few more but I dont have for instance Facebook or Twitter.
And BTW does your phone sync the pictures with Skydrive?

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes but maby you have more apps syncing. I have BBC, Vimeo, Metrotube, Weather and a few more but I dont have for instance Facebook or Twitter.
And BTW does your phone sync the pictures with Skydrive?

I had wifi disabled and no network connection, so if you had network on and you had syncing in the background going on, then I am starting to wonder, that maybe my battery/phone is flawed???

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I had wifi disabled and no network connection, so if you had network on and you had syncing in the background going on, then I am starting to wonder, that maybe my battery/phone is flawed???

I had everything turned on and they where both connected to My wifi at home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion