- 01-14-2013, 01:45 AM #176
We can't control the camera settings for frame rates in video mode, so I would assume ita because its shooting video at 30fps. This image Enhancement you referring to is not Magic (although it sometimes looks like it.), its keeps the shutter open longer to take inn more light, therefore illuminating the scene. If your shooting at 30fps. Obviously there are much shorter shutter speeds involved, thus unable to make magic happen. In my understanding, this seems to be true, but I don't know if this is infact the case....
Also the LED can easily be turned on and off from the main viewfinder menus. At the same placement as the flash in still photo mode.
- 01-15-2013, 03:49 PM #181
- 01-16-2013, 02:37 PM #183
- 02-04-2013, 12:03 PM #184
My sister recently got an iPhone 5, I have Lumia 920 with pre-installed Peurtico. Since I am not a professional photographer, can someone suggest me the best settings in photo mode to take good pictures in day light condition, so that I can have better pictures with more details compared to iPhone 5?
- 02-06-2013, 01:23 AM #185
You can't.. with the current jpeg processing and the wide optics on the 920 you will always get softer images compared to the ip5, no matter what settings you use.. it will be less evident in "macro" shots, and more so in landscapes.
- By ptb127 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2012, 05:37 PM
- By cameradork in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 11-30-2012, 04:33 AM
- By nokiafan99 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 32Last Post: 11-17-2012, 05:26 PM
- By AnIrudha in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 24Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:48 AM
- By JessicaYupYup in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2012, 12:25 AM