- 01-09-2013, 11:50 AM #1
Seen a lot of questions about the S3 vs Lumia 920 so since I still use both, one for my business line(S3) and the other for personal use(920) I figured I would start taking some pictures to compare.
I started playing with the EV on the 920 now that I finally understand how you can control that, what a difference it makes in the photos. EV settings can literally make a photo look like it's from a DLSR
I will continue to add more comparison shots to this folder on my SkyDrive.
- 01-09-2013, 03:48 PM #2
While I see differences... I don't see enough to say one is better than the other. With the exception of the 920's low light performance. White Balances shift with both but focus seems nice and sharp.
Overall, both take decent photos.George Ponder
Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
- 01-09-2013, 04:01 PM #3
- By Gigantuouse in forum Phone WarsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2012, 01:00 PM
- By Rich Edmonds in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:58 PM
- By luckylifo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 10:07 AM
- By scottygb2k in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2012, 06:13 AM
- By Mitlov in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 09-30-2012, 11:13 PM