View Poll Results: Can the Blackberry 10 edge Windows Phone out of 3rd place?
- 115. You may not vote on this poll
- 01-23-2013, 02:10 PM #76
"I am very, VERY excited for BB10. I love competition and choices. No, I am not planning on leaving WP, but I accept that it is silly to close off yourself to options. Right now, I am 80% sure I will be a WP 8 user (On my beloved Focus S WP7 right now, no hurry to leave it), with a 10% curiosity to BB10, and a 10% open mind to Android as both ICS and JB has improved it performance tons."
Still rocking your Focus S, good for you!
Last edited by Old_Cus; 01-23-2013 at 03:05 PM....When you judge someone you tell more about yourself than the person you are judging.
02-07-2013, 09:02 AM #78
- 1,060 Posts
- By brmiller1976 in forum BlackBerryReplies: 361Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:31 PM
- By the_tyrant in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:04 PM
- By captainkirkw in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2012, 12:28 PM
- By elderjlward in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2011, 01:58 AM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 10-22-2011, 03:29 PM