- 01-23-2013, 10:15 PM #1
Didn't see Samsung do that for Windows but then again that wouldnt make sense since Samsung is trying to sell their Ativ S and Oddyssey Windows phone even if they seem very little interested in selling windows phones. So then it could mean that in the Office environment, Samsung does see Blackberry a potential threat since the history of many office at one point offering their employees Blackberries as work phones
Last edited by ny_yankees; 01-23-2013 at 10:58 PM.
- 01-23-2013, 10:44 PM #2
when you spend half the commercial convincing people it is safe and even title the video safe, you know you have a problem. But android is the perfect place for hipster ****** companies like the one portrayed here, in fact, I think Samsung may have cornered the hipster ****** market better than Apple.
- By dacarter77 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:24 PM
- By puruyogi in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2012, 10:52 AM
- By HeyCori in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2012, 01:31 PM
- By markk308 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2011, 10:25 PM
- By markk308 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2011, 05:04 AM