Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Coreldan

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    She just got it last night and I played with the camera for a bit and and I super jealous of its features and quickness. I haven't "pixel" peeped, but I am impressed by just the options alone...

No bothering with having to download different apps, it already has panorama, burst, slow video (guessing it shoots at 60fps or higher and then plays it back at 30 or 24fps), HDR, filters up the wazoo, etc built in.

I love my Lumia 920, but I am certainly impressed with her options. It makes my phone feel "bare bones" compared to hers.

It's an HTC. Check back in 6 months to see what's fallen off of it.
    What will happen to you when you meet new SG4? :)

Seriously? That is one phone I have never liked. I have played with my mates at work and found it never offered anything different to other android flagship phones. Everyone to their own I suppose.

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    The screen on the One X is best in class. It looks painted on. Given the choice, I'd take the Nexus 4 as my android of choice.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by craigy18181 View Post
    Seriously? That is one phone I have never liked. I have played with my mates at work and found it never offered anything different to other android flagship phones. Everyone to their own I suppose.
    To be honest, I've never had an android phone. I went from a few old HTC's running the windows mobile, to several different iphones, always just upgrading to the latest one every 2 years until just recently I got the lumia.

So maybe the One X itself isn't the greatest, but my point I was trying to make was that I was very impressed by the sheer number of apps and options already installed, just for the camera.

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    A guy at work has the one x, he keeps druling over my phone (Nokia Lumia 920). Grass always seems greener on the other side.
    the one x does have a ok camera. same as in the 8x. But the Lumia's is better. - the minimalistic Controls in the lumia is annoying (assume they did it because Iphones are the most popular in the world, and they do minimalistic).
    The socalled lack of gimmic options is where lenses come in, on mine I have panorama, hdr, cinemagraph, burst/blink, smart shoot. I rarly end up using any of them, but they are still there, and faster to get to from the camera UI then the several CLICKs needed on my friend's one x..

oh, and if my phone and his phone crashes, his phone dies =D

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
    A guy at work has the one x, he keeps druling over my phone (Nokia Lumia 920). Grass always seems greener on the other side.
    the one x does have a ok camera. same as in the 8x. But the Lumia's is better. - the minimalistic Controls in the lumia is annoying (assume they did it because Iphones are the most popular in the world, and they do minimalistic).
    The socalled lack of gimmic options is where lenses come in, on mine I have panorama, hdr, cinemagraph, burst/blink, smart shoot. I rarly end up using any of them, but they are still there, and faster to get to from the camera UI then the several CLICKs needed on my friend's one x..

oh, and if my phone and his phone crashes, his phone dies =D
    Can I ask what HDR app you've installed?

Global Posts
    2,540 Global Posts
    Well, once again, each to their own. As someone with very little and specific use for camera, I'm just happy I'm not cluttered with all kinds of different filters and whatnot taking space on the phone when I would never have any use for most of them.

I personally prefer having most of the basic stuff ready and being able to pick the "more special ones" as I need them.
    JerseySal likes this.

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johninsj View Post
    it's an htc. Check back in 6 months to see what's fallen off of it.
    lol
    ~Sal