Your next smartphone? (If your current WP did not satisfy)

cheyne young

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Current 920
Next 920 ridin till the wheels fall off. As long as I'm getting updates in missing zero features. No lag. No prob. Great camera. Zero reason to upgrade. I'm on metro pcs too so when i do get a phone i buy used or new full price so there's another reason not to upgrade. Unlimited high speed data is a major plus to an already great phone. I use a 521 in place of an iPod as well. Everything is peachy lol

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Before: 12 years of all kinds of Microsoft OS run phones.
Current: HTC 8X
Next: Either iPhone 6 or a high-end Android device if I can get used to the size they all have.

jonahtrav

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
My current phone is a 920 and I'm thinking I won't need to upgrade till 2015 and so by then I will look at some of my most used apps ... Skype, Kakao talk , What's app, sports tracker and others and see if they are anywhere near the quality of there counter parts in android and apple...
I would like to get another windows phone but....
Cast in point... Skype in windows- you can't send , files ,pictures ...anything. Skype works better on my 2010 N8... I can't stand iTunes and so I might get a HTC if they fix their camera as I think the speakers up front is a great idea and my phone is now my only music listening device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)